Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Everyone "one the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again..."

Well, I'm am, at this moment, in Shreveport, Loos-i-anna. I've been up since 4:30 THIS MORNING. I know I'm usually a morning person, but PLEASE! (and I get to do it again tomorrow too!) I'm on the road with one of our sales guys, Fred. Now, mind you, Fred is from Missa-sipee, not Loos-i-anna. We've been havin' a blast. It's not even 11am yet and we've been to at three hospitals today. It's interesting, sales. Quite a different kind of life. It's like some peopel and Californina... it's a nice place to visit but they wouldn't want to live there. That's like me and sales. I enjoy being on the road and seeing it on occasion- but I'm not sure I'd enjoy being a sales rep myself. (although, I have been known to eat my words.)

Did I mention that it's HOT down here? What's worse is that they're going through a COOL spell! AAHHH!

1 comment:

WanderingGirl said...

Ha! "On the Road Again" is the ringtone on my phone!

And boo-hoo about the weather... it was 105 heat index here today! At least you get to go home to NY and live up the "I don't live in the south" end of summer.

Yikes. I'm bitter about the heat!