He done built us some new shed doors. He done a darned spiffy job, if I do say so myself.

Now, that paint job was done on purpose. Don't make me go into the long explaination about pressure treated wood vs. non-pressure treated, etc. take my word for it. That's the way it will stay until spring at which point the unpainted wood will then get a coat of that white stuff and then the whole she-bang will get the appropriate brown that matches the house.
3 comments:
CAn we work out a husband swap--I need some things built, if you need anything shot or fingerprinted maybe we can work something out...
I can send you a hubby that can....develop SAP progamming...?
MH - I could insert a smartass comment about my brother here... (with regards to the fingerprinting part - not the something needing shot part...) but I'll refrain in light of the fact that he's trying to clean himself up... again...
Post a Comment