when do you know it's true love?
when he sends you flowers every day?
when he gets you that special "something" you've always wanted?
when you finish each other's sentences?
when he can read what's on your mind?
when he can tell you've had a bad day? when he knows what to do when you've had that bad day?
when you feel secure in his arms, knowing everything will always be fine, so long as you're together?
when, no matter what, you know he'd walk through thick and thin, to do whatever is necessary for you and your relationship?
I know when. When you're sitting on the toilet, in your worst possible moment, crying in pain and he's right there beside you, telling you it's going to be ok, while simultaneously running you a sitz bath so you can make as smooth a transition as possible from toilet to bath. And in the end you know he'll still love you and not think less of you even during one of the most grossest moments you can possibly imagine.
If that's not true love I don't know what is....
3 comments:
That was either so sweet, or so gross, that I threw up in my mouth a little. I'll get back to you on which one it was.
No, seriously, he's a keeper.
Definitely a keeper!!! You rock, D!
Ann and I have decided that whenever we have a bad day that we only need to read your blog to make us laugh! Seriously, I am sorry that you and D are being testing in such an embarrassing and painful way, but holy cow - when you tell the story it is hysterical! I am glad that he is taking good care of you - otherwise I would have to get on a plane and kick some ***... Love you!
Post a Comment