Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thanks!! - update part 1

Thanks for your feedback guys!!! Funny - all you guys had something to say about situation! : )

So I started getting some competitive quotes (would have sooner but I got swamped with "life") So far the first quote came back $175 cheaper.... HA! back in your face chump man!! I'm still waiting on the others.

I haven't spoken to chump man since that last conversation. I have a feeling our next conversation will be the same as the last:
"Sorry but your quote still in not nearly as competitive as others I have received."

One of two things will happen. 1) He'll either fold or 2) I'll get the best price of the bunch. We'll see. Either way it'll work out in my favor and that's all I care about!!

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

My parents always like to wait until the chump calls them back with a follow-up, "So, how are you coming along with choosing tile colors?" call. Then they spank him. Works every time.

Zoo Keeper said...

I like that idea - except the guy won't call me back. Another sign???