Well, if I knew that last post was going to get FIFTEEN comments I would have... well, I don't know what I would have done any different.
Y'all know I'm not much into blogging about politics but Palin really has me, well, concerned. As a person she seems really sweet and nice - don't get me wrong. But there's a HUGE difference between people I find "nice" and those that I want second in command of my country. Even more so if I'm exceptionally concerned that the guy first in command might not make it through his full tenure.
Winking is cute for a hockey mom. Being "folksy" makes for an adorable hockey mom.
Those traits do not instill confidence coming from a world leader. That's all I'm sayin'.
OK - done with politics. Who wants to move the discussion to the economy??
just kidding...
1 comment:
Did anyone watch the debate last night? I think I must have been watching a different debate then what the newscasts are reporting about!
Post a Comment