Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gotta read up

You have to read up to understand this. Even if you have read, you might want to read again, in proper order, for this to make sense.

A few days ago MH wrote a fun little entry in her blog about getting older . I laughed, as usual. And kept checking back to see everyone's comments. I admit - I've been to many a "home party" but never an "adult home party"....

So today I was reading up on a blog I follow. I don't know her - I just happened upon her blog and I find her highly entertaining. It might help to know that she's German - read her bio first. Since she doesn't name her entries I can't link directly to the entry I want so go here and read the entry from March 19th. It starts out with her walking through downtown Boston. (sometimes she writes more than one entry a day.)

HA! I say...

I think in order to have a successful "adult" home party you must have a much-varied guest list otherwise it will be boring. And who wants a boring party??

1 comment:

MadHatter said...

Oh my.....I have to admit I recalled this story when in the shower the other day and had to shake my head all over again.