I had to laugh to myself the other day. I had an interaction with the hubby that reminded me why I married him in the first place.
me: man, I went running the other day when you were out of town. it felt great!!
D: really? do you think the cycling is helping
me: absolutely! when I was running I didn't feel like I was dragging around a lead weight. I even sprinted towards the end, like I do sometimes, but this time I felt I was really sprinting! I felt light and I was pumping my arms and my legs were just moving on their own!
D (with a straight face): Did you hear "chariots of fire" in your head?

I heart him!
He's witty like that - in a dry-humor kind of way that I'm not. I told him he is now responsible for editing the soundtrack to my life. He just proved he's much better at it than I am....
1 comment:
I'll take a copy of that when you burn it.
Post a Comment