Ok - so I have mroe pics to post. These are the rest of the pics from my girls weekend when we went bikinng in the Pocono's. 

This is right before we got started. Becca, Lena, Tracy, Sara, Jenn and me. Sexy, aren't we?? ; )
Along the way there was a water fall. We all decided to get our picture taken.

Here's Becca - of "candy nipple" fame...

And Lena, our fearless leader.

And here's Jenn, posin' for the camera.

Tracy was a FABULOUS sport. She was kicking the ride with a chest/ head cold!!! (Did I mention we did TWENTY SIX MILES??!!!)

Check me out! (in me kerchief.... am I'm 60 years old, or what??!!!)

Sara decided to take a detour and I decided to go with her.

Here's a biking shot of Sara in action

And, another group picture in front of the lovely waterfall.
We had a lovely time!! Actually, it ROCKED!! We need to f***ing do it again!! And SOON!!!
3 comments:
you do rock
yeah, you really do!
Have you ever seen the Harley guy with the shirt "If you can read this, the bitch fell off!"??? Well, in that outfit, you look like you may have fallen off! That's quite a stylin' look! Glad you had such a great time.
Post a Comment