Don't get me wrong. I'm not one of those people that have cheese feet. Fortunately I did NOT get that gene from the rest of my family. I do not have smelly feet, ergo, no smelly shoes. But why in the world would a cat, or any living creature for that matter, want to roll around in shoes even if they do smell semi-fresh????
All I can say is that cat is crazy no matter how you slice it. This, my friends, is not a freak occurance caught on film. Nope. This happens all the time. These happen to be my slippers. But it could be my running shoes, my clogs, you name it. I come home, kick off my shoes under the coffee table, snuggle up on the counch and the next thing I know is I have a crazy Karl (or rather "Krazy Karl", more catchy that way...) rolling all over my shoes, rubbing his whiskers over them and usually settling down, sitting on them. This past summer I caugh him LICKING the FOOTBEDS of my flipflops. That's just gross. 



3 comments:
If I fit in your shoe, I would curl up too. That's how much I like you!
Leave my cat alone!
Who's Karl? Where have I been? I thought you had Cabby, and 2 other wino (named) cats? I feel like I don't even know your children!!
Post a Comment