Thursday, November 08, 2007

Birthday girls

Recently SP and KL had birthdays. YEAH!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Well, shame on me for not blogging about our little surprise dinner for KL and for me forgetting to snap a few pics of the momentous occasion. In the super-secret-CIA-covert-surprise-birthday-dinner mission I totally forgot to pull out the trusty camera phone. Probably for the better. Any fun captured on a digital contraption would probably had ended us up in Gitmo and our families would have never heard from us again...

So, against my better judgement, to honor KL, I post a picture of JJ.


Well, since SP lives so far away a surprise event was out of the question. Instead it was more of a "we're planning a b-day party for you with food and Jack! what day works best for you??!!"
Yep, it was a fun little evening of food, vanilla cupcakes for SP (can't have chocolate!! oh the HORROR!), chocolate for us, of course, and a fun little game called "Dirty Minds" thanks to KL. Oh and a few beverages - Jack and coke.... Nothing too out of hand - the little event had to take place on a Tuesday and we all (when I say "we", I mean everyone but me.. : )had to drive home...
SP, the b-day girl. Her t-shirt should win a prize...
It says "I don't make mistakes. I date them." That's priceless...
This game is HAR-LARIOUS!! If you havent' played - you should... I think KL found it at Spencers..
You know... I don't think my house is level....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you care about your husband, you would take down the picture of JJ from your website. I'm sure it must upset him to see it.

Signed,
Not Your Husband

Anonymous said...

I think the house is level. I think you had too many Jack and Coke's.