We have been interviewing potential candidates for a to-be-open position at my company for the past two days. That means I've had to wear a suit for the past two days. That means to make my ass look smooth/ keep my ass warm I've been wearing tights.
CONTROL TOP tights.
WHO IN THE HELL INVENTED THESE???
It's a love/ hate relationship to be sure.
I can hardly breathe.
I sure as hell won't be going the bathroom for the next two weeks. (Nothing can digest when you're wearing these, you know.)
But man my ass and thighs look good!!!
Damn these things.
2 comments:
I've said it before, but you guys must not be listening--QVC has everything you will ever need. Go to QVC.com and look for SPANX. Pricey, but I hear comfy and yet taming
must be something to those.... someone else was just mentioning those to me last night when I was, yet again, lamenting about the control top tights....
Post a Comment