Ok, so I was in Wally world yesterday picking up butterfly bandages cuz I damn near cut my thumb off.
KL - are you reading this? Good -because I didn't say anything when you and Mike were over but when I was making the chocolate fondue I sliced the SHIT out of my thumb. Don't worry. You know when you cut yourself REALLY bad and there's that period of time between when you cut yourself and when the gushing of blood starts? What is it? like 5 seconds? Well in that period of time I was lucid enough to step away from the counter, grab a napkin and keep the food stuff safe.
In those few seconds I was thinking "shit, does this need stitches?? Here we just had a GREAT dinner (BTW - for everyone else, Mike and KL took me and David out for my bday to a great place, Crotch & Sirloin. Oh, I mean Scotch and Sirloin.) and I might have to go to Urgent Care. Fabulous...."
Want to know when this was all happening? Remember when David was looking for the fondue pot fuel and couldn't find it? I was telling him not to worry about it? I was telling him not to worry about it because I had just damn near chopped my thumb off, that's why. I had better things to worry about at the moment.
ANYWAY - I went to Wally World to get butterflies (in lieu of stitches, which I'm sure would have been overkill) and at the end of the bandage aisle is the sex lube/massage oil and other "items". Curiously, though, not the condoms. Go figure.
As I passed the lube I caught, just out of the corner of my eye, "Vibrating condom"!!! I stopped. I couldn't resist. Seems there are several brands that are touting vibrating condoms. I picked up a package and started reading. In short it's a cock ring with a itsy-bitsy vibrator on top that fits over said male genitalia once the condom is on. I suppose it's run with a battery. I didn't keep on reading. I'm still a little embarrassed by such things.
Give me a catalog or a web page and I'll browse and order 'til the end of time - just don't make me stand in the middle of the aisle of Wally World (in my neighborhood!!) and read the back of packages for hours!! I figure the research I did was enough.
There - I kinda solved the mystery. It's not a condom with vibration built-in per se. All my single friends - you just wait (SP, YP... ; ) Who am I kidding.... even the not-single ones! Watch out!! I'm not afraid to buy it!!!! (I'll just run in, grab whatever I see first and run out. No telling what you're going to get.... ; )
BTW - today is my BIRTHDAY!!! YEAH!!! I'm thirty -something....
3 comments:
Happy Birthday--you made me feel young again just to read the words "cock ring" as written by one of my contemporaries!
Happy Birthday--you made me feel young again just to read the words "cock ring" as written by one of my contemporaries!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment