Thursday, January 31, 2008

anonymous commenting

so far I've been lucky that only my friends have read my blog (ok - that I know about...). I don't generally give out the address so very few people come and visit. I like that. I've one or two "commenting incidents" I've had were just comment spam. That's about it.

Today I got an anonymous comment on an old post from the summer. Sexy Toes. Apparently someone thinks my toes are really sexy and wants to suck on them. I named my post that sarcastically 'cuz we all know my feet ain't pretty - I got monkey toes, y'all.

I have a good sense of humor and all but that was a bit creepy. So, if you're one of my friends who posted that trying to be funny - ha, ha. Nevertheless, from now on you have to be registered to leave comments on my blog.

Just sayin' - gotta keep myself safe. Did anyone else watch Oprah this week??? I'm going out and buying the book *Gift of Fear* - for real!

3 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

You just can't account for some people. Harumph. I've had multiple offers to be the "sexy young thing" that climbs under my cool comforter. Um, no thanks. That spot's filled.

MadHatter said...

I've had one or two weird comments from people I don't think I know. It is a litte unnerving. No fear, we got your back!!

BlueMoon said...

At least they weren't a banker from Afghanistan.... I had a few of those crazies... but, I guess my blog just oozes "to all you crazies out there..." oh wait, that's just stamped on my forehead!