To my friends with kids - don't read this or you might hate me....
Ah, Sunday. I did NUTHIN! And I mean NUTHIN! I didn't even get out of my jammies until I decided to finally take a shower around 5... PM...
Yeah, I did a few loads of laundry when the spirit moved me. But mostly I laid around and watched tv. I rented "The Kingdom" off iControl. I took a nap.
Ok, a few naps. With several cats.
I eventually got up and unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher. I laid back down and watched more tv. I wouldn't have even eaten anything if I hadn't had hunger pangs.
Talk about LAZY!!!! I loved it. and I wasn't even sick! That's the life! Now if I could only figure out how to make money at that I'd be set!
4 comments:
You are starting to scare me. We are so very much alike. :)
Naps rule!
Hmmm.... sounds like my weekend, with the exceptions that you actually did laundry and dishes. Or yeah, and I had a cuddle partner :-) Single 'n lovin' it!
To those of you with conventional job hours... I just slept until 10 on a Friday. Ha! I heart these days.
I don't hate you that much, a little envious.... Sounds absolutley delicious, though.
Post a Comment