Well, let's see, I spent almost a week in Canada, a week in Utah and this week I've been in the office trying to catch up. The next few months are going to be a whirlwind for me at work. Meetings, tradeshows, more meetings, more tradeshows... If I can get through May I'll be ok.
I did have a great time in Utah. I met up with our rep there, Brooke. If you're an avid reader of my blog, and have a great memory, you may remember her from a trip I made to Kanasas City a while back. I went to a kickboxing class with her (and blogged about it, of course!) Well, now she lives in Denver and is our rep for Colorado, Utah and New Mexico. I happened to catch up with her in Salt Lake City to work and then play for a bit on the slopes in Park City. We had a blast!! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures on the slopes... didn't want to drop my phone in the snow!! But I did get a few at dinner one night in SLC!


Right now I'm trying to think positive thoughts that I'm NOT getting sick. I SWEAR I get sick all the time since I've moved to this damned state. I've been working out, eating well, taking my vitamins, I got my flu shot... what else can I do???!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment