I just want my hubby to know that I know I've been a handful to live with lately. It's not him, mind you. I think I'm going through some sort of mid-life crisis. I know, I'm too young for a mid-life crisis... but I don't know what else to call it... so I'll call it that.
It's not the weather - but that sure as hell isn't helping!! I don't know what it is. Which isn't helping because I can't articulate to him what the hell is eating at me. But it's not him. It definitely isn't him.
He wants to help me but I don't know what to tell him to do to help. But I can tell him that whatever he is doing does help. It's the little things... like when I got in my car this morning and the clock was already changed!
I don't know how many years I've owned this damned Explorer, or how easy it is to change the clock - but I'll be damned that every time the time changes I have to pull out the manual and look up how to change the clock again...
Or when I was listening to the radio this morning and realized he had also changed the setting to show the name of the song and the artist! Anyone who knows me knows that I can't name the song or artist to save my life- unless of course it's from the 80's. In that case I can tell you what year it came out, what I was doing when I first heard it and what outfit I was wearing... oh, and who was dating who, and all kinds of other ridiculous, useless information...
So, I just want to tell him that these things don't go unnoticed and they DEFINITELY are appreciated... even if I forget to say so.
love you hon.
4 comments:
YOu got a good, and smart man, chic. Those kind are few and far between.
Hang in there, you know whatever it is will change.
Between the last two blogs and 4 sisters, 6.5 neices and nephews (one on the way), ummm.... sick and the little things bothering you... buy the pee stick, just to be sure...
oh god... not the pee stick...
Just for everyone else reading... I'm NOT PREGNANT!! Don't need any nasty rumors starting!! : )
the 'little things' do matter and will get you through even the biggest things. Hang in there girl!
Post a Comment