
See this face? Looks innocent doesn't it? Doesn't look like a human eating machine, does it?
Well, it is.
This adorable looking, slipper fetish, Jax-cuddling bundle of fur is on the NY state animal biting shit-list.
Really.
And now I'm on TWO antibiotics with a red, swollen hand, a finger that looks like a vienna sausage and seeing a surgeon for check ups every few days to make sure the little booger didn't "accidentally" chomp into a tendon or nerve in my hand and cause some really serious damage. (who knew cats mouths are so dirty??!!!)
Really.
Monday Karl had to go to the vet for a routine check-up. Guess what - he really didn't want to go. I got bit TWICE in the process. NY state law says the vet has to write it up and Karl has to be quarentined for 10 days. (can't let him outside - no problem...)
It gets better. After 10 days I have to bring him BACK TO THE VET for another check-up so the vet can complete the NY state paperwork!!! Do they realize that that's what got me into this predicament in the first place????
Do we really need any more drama at my house??? and many thanks to my friend Yana who's a physician asst. - I was able to call her afer it happened and go to her house. She took care of me - cleaned the wound, determined no stitches were needed, wrapped me up and wrote me some scripts. Kept me from having to book it over to urgent care at 7:30pm on a Monday night!!!
Argh!!!
2 comments:
sounds like more work of the Reverse Secret
OMG! I didn't even think odf it that way!! That' so true! It's D's cat!!! I'm probably trying so hard to get him to like me....
apparently too hard...
Post a Comment