Ok - some of you were a little curious to the song I was referencing the words - "don't look now, momma's got her boobs out". So my husband commented on that entry with the words to the chorus. I reposted his comment here so you all would read it. Just for the record - I wasn't drinking while I was doing yardwork...
And to reply to some of your comments -
Wandering Girl - no, unfortunately my boobies are NOT big enough to break a clasp... my lats, maybe - but not my girls...
And to everyone else - of COURSE it's something only I would do - that's what makes me ME! :)
Zookeeper's husband here. The song she references is by Rodney Carrington and is called "Don't Look Now". Heard it on Bob & Tom (syndicated morning radio show). To give you a taste, the chorus goes something like this:
Don't look now
Momma's got her boobs out
Showin' everybody in town
Faces turning red
We were wishin' we were dead
There were people standing all around
When momma gets to drinkin'
There ain't much thinkin'
There's nothing anybody can do
You just hope and pray
There never comes a day
When momma's out drinkin' with you
3 comments:
I just have 3 words... t*ts, t*ts, t*ts!
At least your neighbors weren't singing his song "Show 'em to me"!!
Why do I feel like shouting, "Hey mister, dimme some beads"????
I think you may have just warped my fragile little mind.
Post a Comment