Friday, October 03, 2008

Just wonderin'

Did anyone else notice that Biden got choked up when he started talking about his wife and child that died many years ago? Has anyone else noticed today, through reading commentary of the debate, that NO ONE has brought that up?? How come every vulture jumped on Hillary when she got choked up??!!!

(if they have I haven't seen it yet)

I'm not saying that he shouldn't have... I'm just pointing out that no one's mentioned it yet. Hillary got a new drilled a new you-know-what, got called weak and chastised for showing emotion.

I don't care your politcal views - I find it interesting it being harped on when Hillary did it and I haven't heard one iota yet when Joe did it.

just sayin'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Husband here. The context in which she got choked up was different. He did it talking about personal tragedy (which I think most would "allow") but if I remember her's was in regards to the stress of the campaign. Not saying one situation was right and one was wrong. But I think the pundits hit her for the perceived "running for president is hard" nature of her breakdown.

Zoo Keeper said...

my POINT was that for whatever the reason - showing any emotion - when Hillary did it, was construed as a dibilitating weakness and that someone who showed any weakness, for any reason, wasn't stable enough to run the country.

emily said...

hmmm. sounds like the cusano house will be an interesting place for the next 30 days.

MadHatter said...

Do I somehow sense that you and hubby may be on different ends of the spectrum--kind of anyway? Interesting.....And I would like to add that I think maybe people are being respectful of his loss by not going there. And it was mean when they ganged up on Hill. Although I SO do not agree with a lot of what she had to say, she sure would have been a friendlier face as the poster child for socialism than Obama would be.

Anonymous said...

Friend here. You have been talking to Ann too much lately! :)