Husband here. I think she did okay (certainly not the trainwreck I was expecting), but if you're going to preach about the Surge and your perceived understanding that it's working in Iraq KNOW THE NAMES OF THE KEY PLAYERS! And when are these politicians going to stop trying to point out whose fault it is and come up with a damn plan to fix the mess we're in? The Bush Administration got us here with bad decisions. Got it. Move on.
Not that I agree with everything everyone says and I am certainly not defending the entire Bush Administration, but people did vote for this war. He just didn't come up with it on his own. He's not that smart.
Husband here. I need to clarify my last comment above by saying that both sides (Obama and McCain) seem to me to agree that the Bush Administration is to blame. I wasn't necessarily saying that was my opinion. Although I will admit I am no fan of the decisions made by our elected officials in the last few years. But I certainly don't claim to be politically savvy. I just hate it when they have the opportunity to tell us what they would do and they instead focus on whose fault it is.
I agree. Pahlin had a good point last night that the people who talk about change are the ones who are trying to go back in the past and point the finger. Both parties are guilty of that! In a perfect world, the election would be only about the current issues and how to make the US a better place. But now it is also about who can sling the crap further.
Although I am getting sick and tired of it all, I am also getting worried sick about how this is going to go down in a month.....Regardless of your iews, opinions, etc.. whoever wins this it is not going to be pretty
Friend here. Had to copy David because I think it is so cool that he does that, but I also need to say that this blog has become way to "adult" for my own good! Zoo Keeper what are you thinking?
15 comments:
She can't be winking as much as Nancy Pelosi. SNL does a great impression of her as well.
As far as the Maverick goes, hey, it worked for Tom Cruise in Top Gun. If you got it, flaunt it! :)
she did great in the question competition! can't wait to see her during the evening gown portion. go Miss Alaska!!!
David threatened that if she said "highfalutin" he was going to turn off the tv. But she didn't. At least she didn't go there...
I couldn't even bring myself to watch.
Husband here. I think she did okay (certainly not the trainwreck I was expecting), but if you're going to preach about the Surge and your perceived understanding that it's working in Iraq KNOW THE NAMES OF THE KEY PLAYERS! And when are these politicians going to stop trying to point out whose fault it is and come up with a damn plan to fix the mess we're in? The Bush Administration got us here with bad decisions. Got it. Move on.
* wink *
Not that I agree with everything everyone says and I am certainly not defending the entire Bush Administration, but people did vote for this war. He just didn't come up with it on his own. He's not that smart.
Husband here. I need to clarify my last comment above by saying that both sides (Obama and McCain) seem to me to agree that the Bush Administration is to blame. I wasn't necessarily saying that was my opinion. Although I will admit I am no fan of the decisions made by our elected officials in the last few years. But I certainly don't claim to be politically savvy. I just hate it when they have the opportunity to tell us what they would do and they instead focus on whose fault it is.
I agree. Pahlin had a good point last night that the people who talk about change are the ones who are trying to go back in the past and point the finger. Both parties are guilty of that! In a perfect world, the election would be only about the current issues and how to make the US a better place. But now it is also about who can sling the crap further.
wow... littel did I know what a hornets nest I would get started...
I just thought she was winking at me...
really...
People voted on the war based on faulty information they were fed by the Bush administration... Weapons of Mass Destruction, anyone?
Although I am getting sick and tired of it all, I am also getting worried sick about how this is going to go down in a month.....Regardless of your iews, opinions, etc.. whoever wins this it is not going to be pretty
Gosh darn it, you betcha!
Husband here. Looks like Emily and the writers at SNL were thinking the same thing! Go Miss Alaska!
Friend here. Had to copy David because I think it is so cool that he does that, but I also need to say that this blog has become way to "adult" for my own good! Zoo Keeper what are you thinking?
Post a Comment