It just occurred to me that I should have you guys look at our old/ current website (for work) and then have you look at the new one when we launch!!!
Problem is we're supposed to launch tomorrow... ("supposed to" being the catch phrase...)
So if you happen to read this today go check out http://www.monaghanmed.com/
and then check back in a few days.
You'll know it's the NEW site if it has a picture of a female clinician front and center with the tag line "Your partner for aerosol delivery solutions". If you don't see that then it's the old school one.... I'd like to think it's VERY apparent which one you're looking at....
Wish me luck!!!
6 comments:
are you ditching the waving bear? he's kinda cute! ;-)
The bear itself will stay - he's a trademarked designmark of ours... but technically there is no waving bear on the new site unless you watch one of the in-service videos.... sorry...
why does EVERYONE find that bear so damn cute??!!!
Wait until you see the Doc Monaghan video! I think he's MUCH better!!! We have a snippet of his video on our new site...
I'm already saying too much! But you have to agree - the current site is a bit, ahem, dated....
dated? no way... all websites still have that antiquated mouse-over navigation system that is always clicking on the wrong thing... also, the poor resolution images, that's totally making a come-back :)
the bear is a tish freaky (and very 80s)
new site is pretty sleek! congrats!
the website looks awesome Julie- you should be really proud for getting it together on time for the AARC, I'm sure it was like walking a tight-rope, blindfolded, with a lead leg while miming. I know what kind of work goes into making everything link up to the right place, and finding all the files in file heaven! Congrats to Ryan and Joe too! (or did you outsource it?)
Sara
Post a Comment