Although I didn't eat lunch any day this week I won't divulge how well I've eaten for dinner each night... (I'll give you a hint - I ate at Morton's last night...) so I can't complain. Although I did have to pick up that bill (company expense, of course) and I had to do the math in my head twice for the tip. Let's say there were 7 of us and the tip was WAY into three digits (I'm not counting cents, folks...)
Thanks you guys for the kind words on the website! and in case you didn't get to see the old one here's a peek at the OLD homepage:

So I'm going to take a break and head off to Disney.
4 comments:
a 3 digit tip???!!! Is that possible?????? gulp and maybe I should go back to waiting tables there
2 thing- 1st) Nice job on the web site! 2nd) Bravo for not using the "tip calculator" feature of your cell phone! Shout out to your math teachers!!!!
If you were MY student you would have had to use the ultra sized calculator that won't fit in your purse and then check your answer twice. >grin<
P.S. I have a budget of $250 and that is suppose to cover everything for the entire year. ALso, NO expensing lunch or dinner for any reason.
BOOOOO.
Post a Comment