Here's the proof! I only posted a "few"... if you want to see more KVeg posted 30+ on FB....
Here I am striking my rockstar pose so you can see my "mullet" skirt. All business in the front, party in the back!
Me and KV... full length - you gotta see the whole outfits!
Two sexy bitches!

KV and the b-day boy (my B-I-L)
Me and the b-day boy and his boyz
KV's so proud of me- gettin' all dolled up and cabbin' it out in NYC!

And the PROOF! I WAS out dancing!!
Alex, me and Greg. We was groovin'!!!
Am I having fun or what??

There's the proof!
Watch out! KV unleashed the BEAST!! ; )
6 comments:
You look gorgeous!!! And the outfit really is spectacular. I must confess, when you said "mullet" I was very concerned!!!
Why thank you!!!!! : ) Yes, the "mullet" is purely for fun - "business and party"...
Can't say I've had that much fun since.... well, I just can't quite remember!!!!! I must do that more often (but closer to home - that's one bitch of a drive...)
You do look gorgeous... so delicious that I'm afraid Greg was about to eat you.
Wait, I have to be friends with KV on facebook to see them. Post more.
you look amazing!!! looks like you had a great time. would love to see the others - if KV tags you in the FB pics, those of us who aren't friends with her can see the ones of you.
wow, you look hot, hottie!
Post a Comment