Monday, March 23, 2009

Is it bad?

Is it bad that I watched the movie Twilight last night and loved it??

Does it make me a dirty old woman to have naughty thoughts about Robert Pattinson? (what is he, 20?)

Is it bad that it makes me wish that my high school experience was like that? Ok, I would have even taken a "regular guy" that was half that passionate, thoughtful and sexy.... (and actually had a little self-control...)

Is it bad that I'm even thinking about any of this at all??

5 comments:

emily said...

well, if it makes you bad, than it makes me worse. i read all the books, stalked him on the internet for a few weeks and went to see the movie it's opening night in the theatre.

good news, the obsession wears off over time. i'm fully recovered now.

ps. at least rob pattinson is of legal age, i had a crush on zac effron a few years ago when i saw high school musical on tv. he was only 17 at the time. i felt truly ashamed.

WanderingGirl said...

Oh for Pete's sake. I refuse to watch it at all. Or read it.

Zoo Keeper said...

Ok - HSM is pretty bad... and illegal (age).

And I should clarify - it's really Edward Cullen I find devestatinly sexy... I'm not so sure I like Robert Pattinson as much when he's "not in character". great.. now I'm fantisizing about ficitonal characters... even better!

MadHatter said...

Yes, you are terrible. And yes, you may just be a cougar.

Sweet T said...

I have a hard time getting into something that my 14 year old freshman algebra 1 students think is awesome...unless it's Friday Night Lights or American Idol!
I've heard people say it's really a love story, but vampires? Seems weird to me.