
It's in EXCELLENT condition. Couldn't ask for more from a 33 year old piano!
It occurs to me that I REALLY need to redo the dining/ living room. The white walls and 1980's wallpaper just won't do! Previously I don't go in these rooms often so I've been avoiding any "face lift". However I think it's going to get on my nerves now that I'll be in there playing. Expect me to at least paint the room in the near future. We'll see how long I can stand it the way it is...


5 comments:
It is beautiful. Is it really 3 years old? looks brand new.
yay! congrats!
jealous.
It's 33 years old!!!!! (not just 3!!)
Well... some people have kids... some people have musical instruments.... you say tomato.. i say, blood mary :)
Hello! Just thought I'd take a breather. Man, right about now, I am really questioning my urge to be a teacher... but it will all be worth it this summer :)
lol
Post a Comment