Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weather

Well - we finally have had some good weather here. As in the NINETIES!!!! We go from 30's to 90's. Explain that?!

We actually turned the A/C on one day this week.

But alas, it was back in the 40's and 50's and raining yesterday. But back in the 60's today.

Can you tell the weather is a bit schizophrenic here??

But if I had to pick my favorite experience at my own house (there aren't many. I'm not really a fan of this house...) I always picture me, on the deck sitting at the patio table, maybe the umbrella is up, depending on where the sun is. It's late in the afternoon or early evening. Relaxing music is playing from inside the house and I'm outside with a beer, a glass of wine or limoncello, reading a book, or just looking out on my backyard.

Well, I was able to do that Saturday. The only thing that intruded on my perfect experience was that the pool isn't open yet. So I was looking out on a big algae infested, shallow pool of water sitting in the pool cover.

Oh well. Things can't always be perfect!

2 comments:

emily said...

up the alcohol intake and the view should improve exponentially.

MadHatter said...

I still say that limoncello tastes/smells a lot like Pledge. Or is it pinesol? But the deck thing sounds fabulous.