Last week I was in Orlando for work. I know, I know, tough life... Not only was I in Orlando but our trade show was at the Coronado Springs hotel at Disney World. It was just me and one of coolest sales reps, the RV queen!
On the last night at the show RVQ and I went to dinner with some of RVQs friends - so it was super casual... For the record I was in khaki shorts, a "Life is Good" t and my Keen sandals. (you know, the ones that look hideous because they cover your toes, but are very comfy!!)
Let's say adult beverages were enjoyed by ALL before and throughout dinner. Then one guy with us suggested going to a night club, conveniently located in our hotel! Why not?! While at the "night club" I drank lots of water but was livin' it up dancing. Sometimes people in my group would dance with me... sometimes not. Although not trashed, I looked like the poor drunk girl dancing by herself on the floor a few times. It's just because everyone else wasn't participating! There were other people at the club that would get up some. (a gaggle of girls would hop out every once in a while.) And apparently I got a few strangers to get up and dance too. ("You look like you're having so much fun and you're out here practically by yourself! We decided to dance with you!")
BTW - I had a LOVELY BBQ stain on my T from dinner. I was one classy broad, lemme tell ya!
It just so happened that on this trip some bonding on one of my front teeth broke off. Make me one REAL CLASSY, TRASHY broad!! So I had already called the dentist before I even got home to schedule a repair.
Monday morning I show up early at the dentist. One of the hygienists looks at me and says "You were in Florida this weekend!"
Um... how'd she know???
She continued "you were at Rix night club on Friday night!!!"
Holy shit! How'd she know that? And oh my god!! I was probably making an ass of myself!!
How's this for interesting... she was in Orlando for a friend's wedding and all the gals (the gaggle of girls I saw) went out to the night club! She saw me and didn't know my name but knew she recognized me some how. Then totally by coincidence I happened to have an appointment at her office Monday morning and she put it all together!!
WEIRD!!!
Never assume you're somewhere where no one knows you.... especially if alcohol is involved!!!!
3 comments:
By the way you blame the other people for you looking ridiculous I can assume that you had a really good time. I needed to leave vicariously through you today--I hope "we" really had a blast!! I love Classy Girls!
obviously I mean "live"--what a day!
You classy bitch! I think it's a riot that your hygienist saw you. She'd probably told the whole office all about it, and then there you were, broken tooth and all. What a site, Jules, what a site!
Post a Comment