Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sick of junk mail???

I don't know about you but I get, on average, about three credit card offers in the mail A DAY!!! I don't want anymore people!! I'm set. I'm good. STOP SENDING ME OFFERS!

The worst part - Marriott keeps sending me offers for their credit card that I ALREADY HAVE!!!

WTF?!?!?

Well, I found this great website yesterday. You can register to opt out of many different mailings, such as credit cards!! You can also control catalog and magazine mailings and other types too.

I just went an did a 5-year opt out for all credit cards. I left the catalogs alone - I admit it - I'm a catalog whore. I want to receive new and exciting catalogs. I really don't get junk mail that falls out of those two categories but you can surely stop a bunch of stuff through this website.

If you're sick of getting junk or just want to reduce the paper used on the planet I highly suggest that you visit the site.

Oh, and you're welcome.. ; )

1 comment:

The Coach's Wife said...

i'm going to have to check this out!!!!