WARNING: Personal body details below.
I have not run for the past week. And even the week before I didn't log as many miles as I was supposed to due to the blisters-on-the-arch-of-foot issue. Well this week I had a different excuse not to run at all.
See, I had, um... a skin tag. In a "private place". It appeared to be causing some of my aforementioned chafing in the nether regions. So I had that sucker removed.
And let's just say I can't run with a band aid in my crack.
I'm going to go to the gym tonight and see if I can comfortably run a few miles tonight. Sans band aid, of course. Heck, I scoot around too much on the sofa and that sucker wads up in a heartbeat. NOT comfortable!
We'll see how it goes. I really need to get movin' again since my race is in a MONTH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment