Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Vegas, baby!!

I'm back in vegas again. Although this trip is shaping up to be much better than the last one. Dinner at the Venetian one night, dinner at a great little tapas bar last night, topped off with a drink at Mandalay Bay. The one thing I can't stand about vegas? the smoke!! I woke up this morning sounding like a 65 year-old life long smoker. I have been hacking all morning and my head feels like ti's going to explode.

Not all the time has been fun and games. I have been standing on my feet for two days straight and still have today to go. But the time has been going faster than usual. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go over to the Forum shops tonight and see what all that hoopla is about. Brooke (kickboxing girl) and I did find a Sephora the other night. I roamed around like a kid in a candy store. (but I was good and didn't buy anything. but I think I scaread Brooke with my unexpected make-up fetish.)

The conference I'm attending actaully hired an Elvis impersonator and I have a picture to post when I get back. Vegas isn't vegas without an Elvis impersonator!!

1 comment:

WanderingGirl said...

Yes, but is it an Elvis mullet?

You and a makeup fetish? Yikes!

Forum shopping? Meh. Not anything better than any upscale mall.

I don't love Vegas, baby.