Tuesday, January 02, 2007

No holiday pictures


I am officially NOT the family photo taker. Because if so, then we'll have no pictures. I just read Tif's blog and saw all the cute pictures she posted so I was inclined to finally go on and blog and post some of my holiday pictures - except I have none.


Well, I have this one of dad scratching Ries' butt. That's it. Dad took a picture at the in-laws house in Christmas day of him, David and me - but he's still on the 35mm film trend and therefore I'm sure I will never get a copy of it. So that's it. No pictures. Sorry. By the way - the little christmas tree in the background is NOT our main tree. We actually did have a full sized decorated tree in the living room. Except it's a faker. I got sick of cleaning up cat puke with little fallen pine needles in it.

1 comment:

WanderingGirl said...

You're fired.