How spoiled am I??
You Are 24% Spoiled
You're barely spoiled. You may have some nice things, but you never let them go to your head.You appreciate each gift you're given - and you don't dwell on what you "deserve" to have.
Ok, I have to agree with that....
Where does your inner Californian belong??
You Belong in San Francisco
You crave an eclectic, urban environment. You're half California, half NYC.You're open minded, tolerant, and secretly think you're the best.People may dismiss you as a hippie, but you're also progressive, interesting, and rich!
All right!! Apparently I'm rich but no one wanted to tell me!! I agree - I'd move to San Fran the same day I win the Powerball jackpot.... I was just there last week. It is beautiful... but not for $1M+ real estate...
1 comment:
Time for an update, woman, or I'm sending the police out to look for you.
Post a Comment