Friday, August 31, 2007

BTW


Did I mention that last weekend, for some unknown reason, I decided to paint my fingernails? Did I mention that I don't really paint my nails much? If I do it's only ever been a nude color? ONLY a nude color. But last weekend was different. I painted them RED!! Check it out!!

I know, I know. Don't quit my day job. I have vein-y hands....

And yes, I know - we desparately need to paint the deck....

4 comments:

MadHatter said...

it actually looks really good on you! Hey is I ever become a cosmetologist, you can be the manicurist! We'll have one of those swanky places where we serve the clients (and ourselves) drinks all day!!

Sweet T said...

great job....and great color!

WanderingGirl said...

Hey, Sarah Jessica Parker has the vein-y hand thing and she seems to be doing okay! I think the color is lovely... and the deck would look great in red.

MadHatter said...

now don't get your mind in the gutter, but I think veiny hands on a woman are sexy. Who wants little Barbie hands? What can you do with those? Veiny hands show strength, hard work and character. and the red shows sas!!