The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1) Many of you know that I'm not a fan of the beach - what you might not know is that I'm terrified of the ocean. My feet CANNOT touch the bottom - it grosses me out - and apparently I've seen Jaws either one too many times or I saw it when I was too young... either way it scared my sh*tless (go figure that I was a biology major...)
2) I have to rub my feet together as I fall asleep, until I fall asleep. I do this every night (and have for as long as I can remember) much to the chagrin of my husband
3) I hate minty flavors - with 2 exceptions: junior mints and peppermint patties. (figures it would be candy....) thank god for the fruit flavored toothpastes!
4) I feel naked if I take my navel ring out - even though that I logically know that having a navel ring over 30 is somewhat questionable.... although I have tried a few times and I feel weird... (but who sees my stomach anymore except my husband??)
5) I'm so neurotic that I have to write in pencil (must be mechanical pencil - no sharpening going on here) - so I can erase. I have used-eraser all over my carpet at work. You should see my floor on Friday!! (the cleaning lady only comes on Friday nites) it's a good thing they make those mechanical pencils with the twist-up erasers that last a little longer than traditional erasers!!!
6) I'm addicted to spider solitare. regular solitare just doesn't do it for me anymore...
7) I have terribly high cholestrol - on meds for it (and I'm only 31!!!! aahhhh!!!)
8) I SUCK at crossword puzzles. and just I continue to abuse myself by trying over and over again to do them. (although I cheat... A LOT...)
Well, that was therapeutic - although now you know WAY too much about my crazy self! (I should note that I didn't really cheat and write things that you probably already knew - I really went with the "secret" stuff!!) And since I know so few people who blog - and 2 of them have already done this, I'm tagging Tiffany!!!!
Tif - you're it!!!!
1 comment:
Sorry I haven't been here in a few days... I'll get to this tonight. I've been busy entertaining 'da Mama and decorating!
Post a Comment