I have a friend that won't take a poo when her husband's around... (careful what you comment here - she's a reader of my blog!! : ) Me and David - quite the opposite. It started out when I was single - I never closed the door. why bother? it was me and the cats. If I tried to shut the door to go the cats would go nuts - meowing and scratching... I think they were convinced I'd fall in the toilet or something. so it was just easier to leave the door open.
This continued once D and I got married. Pain in the ass (pun intended) to close the door to only have to get up, with you pants down, ass shining, to open it because the cats wouldn't leave you alone.
Today D and I went to do a 40 mile training ride with our group. We were meeting over at the boathouse and we knew there were 2 port-o-pots. We decided to hit the johns before starting the ride (do you know how far 40 miles is???) We each walk into a port-o-pot. As I'm peeing I realize you can hear EVERYTHING from the other john. I can't remember what started it but D said something and the next thing I know we're having a detailed conversation between the two of us in our own separate port-o-pots. I had to laught at the ridiculousness of it all. Thank god no one was waiting in line outside!!! They would have gotten an earful!
2 comments:
Comment away on my freakish anal retentiveness people--it will not be the first time I put myself way too far out there!
that's actually the only thing Danny and I don't share...potty time!
Post a Comment