This was my first camping trip. It took me a few hours to realize it. At first I thought that mom and dad could have picked a closer park. I mean really!! For the first TWO HOURS I stood anxiously looking out the window wondering when in the heck we were going to get there. It finally dawned on me it wasn't going to be any time soon. I finally decided to take a load off. Liam's butt seemed to make a good pillow.

Ugh!! Are we THERE YET???!!!

I should have know we weren't just out for a few hours at the park when I saw dad packed this on the back of the car...

After a few days in the wilderness I was sick and tired of waking up to gunshots at the firing range across the lake!! (At least mom let me get in bed and snuggle with her until the shots stopped...)

Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with the fam and all, but I have had enough and was ready to get home to air conditioning and a dry, padded bed on level ground. At least the ride home was air conditioned and I was able to get the "double bed"!!! God I can't wait until we get home! I've had enough of this "communing with nature" crap!

Liam's version:
Ah! Fresh air, back to my roots. Lounging around, laying out on the ground, laying my head where ever it happens to land. Chasing balls out in the lake, shakin' off and lettin' the air blow through your fur... that's the life. Not a care in the world. Just how I like it.



I will admit that the A/C on the way home was kinda nice... just don't tell Nikki I said that....
3 comments:
I get it--Nikki is Jake and Liam is D! You do understand my life!!!
oh, more than you know... more than you know....
did you know dogs can pout? and smirk? and cut their eyes at you? and sulk? and hold a grudge?
mind you - these are all things Nikki does... Liam just lays there like a lump. If he could I think he'd just shrug his shoulders and lumber off into the sunset...
I waiting for the book deal...although, who takes top billing?
Post a Comment