Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wish me luck!!

Well, it's almost here! My crazy 100 mile bike ride is THIS FRIDAY.


Like as in, day after tomorrow.


I think I want to run and hide under the bed.

Do you think they'll find me there??????????


Really. What was I thinking??


Well, it's here and it's too late to tell them I've changed my mind after all. Plus, I've accidentally raised $455 !!!!! People are really expecting me to do this... So I guess I'm committed.


(In case you have forgotten, or I have forgotten to tell you, I am raising $$ for the NY chapter of the Center for Missing and Exploited Children.)


Send me all your energy vibes people!! (and your cojones vibes too!!) I need it all!!!! I'll be cycling ALL DAY Friday (from 7:50am to about 5pm!!!)


Wish me luck!!! And pray for NO RAIN!!!

4 comments:

MadHatter said...

I truly "accidently" deleted the email with the info about where to send money--send it again if it is not too late.

I hope you have comfy shorts and a comfy seat

Good luck--BE CAREFUL

Sweet T said...

Have fun and think about how awesome it will feel after you finish! The sense of accomplishment, the power of pride, the thrill of victory!

Zoo Keeper said...

Thanks guys!! I appreciate the pep talks!! I need them!!!

WanderingGirl said...

Dude, I totally hope your ass and va-jay-jay made it okay!!!