Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Habits

Ever notice a habit you have and wonder where/ when/ why it started? I was in the shower this morning, shaving my legs and noticed I do something odd.


Well now, if you're a longtime reader of my blog there's no questioning when or why this habit started.


October 6, 2007


If you haven't been reading that long you must read here and brush up to understand what I'm about to explain.

I'm shaving, got my leg propped up on the wall in front of me and reach across my body with the razor to rinse off the blade. While I'm rinsing I find myself cupping my exposed "girl" with my left hand.

Really.

It doesn't take me 2 seconds to process what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. I stop and think and realize I've been doing this... oh... probably over a year now and just now realizing I'm doing it.

Now I have a million other weird and funny habits. Not many of which I could probably explain the wheresits, whatsits, whysits, howsits and such. I do them just because I've done them that way forever.

But this one... this one I know why.... funny how we adapt...

3 comments:

MadHatter said...

always protect your girls

WanderingGirl said...

Mwaha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

I just peed a little.

eyeheartorange said...

Love it! I just read the link and I definitely don't have the um, shaving cream removal problem that you do! Not a surprise, you've seen me! Anyway, funny. How are you?