WOW! I'm slackin'. Sorry folks. I would say lots going on... there is and there isn't. I'm just going to work, the usual grind, ya know? But no funny stories to tell. I haven't gotten caught pickin' my nose, my pants haven't fallen around my ankles in public, no one's mistaken me (again) for a 40-something-year-old...
I've just been working. And it's not even really been fun lately. That's really just about it.
It's sad, really.
So I'm still here - I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I just don't have anything to share at the moment. When I do I will.
3 comments:
Sorry. That was not nearly entertaining enough to keep up your end of the blogging deal. You were supposed to entertain me. Now, go think up some hilarious story (it can be a lie, that's okay) and bring it back here. I expect to laugh.
you, like millions of others, are suffering from post-obama-high syndrome. don't worry. it will slowly wear off and you will return to normal. in the meantime, enjoy the euphoric feeling.
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Say it with us, "Hello, my name is ZooKeeper and I am a slack blogger of late." There will be no judgement. We understand.
Post a Comment