Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Insigtful questions... or not??

So I have questions from Wandering Girl to answer...

hmmmm... lemme think...

1) What's your favorite thing in the new Jeep?
Since it's been a bazillion below zero lately I have to admit the seat warmers make my buns quite toasty!! And we all know there's plenty to warm up!

2) What would you be willing to do to get your dream job?
I wouldn't do anything.... Maybe hop on one foot and screech like a monkey while juggling flaming batons... but not just anything.... I do have standards ya know.

3) Under what circumstances do you believe yourself to be capable of murder?
What kind of question is this? I would say if an animal is in extreme physical duress... but that's not true. I couldn't bring myself to kill an animal either. While contemplating this question I thought about being part of assisted suicide (I would imagine some consider that murder) but the conditions would have to be exceptionally dire. (but of course they would if someone were considering such actions.) So there. That's my "sort-of" answer. I would never do such a thing out of malice, though, only compassion. (did I just set myself up for a lawsuit at some point in the future... do I need lawdog now??!! He better come pro bono since you set me up!!!)

4) What was your favorite birthday? What happened? Who was there?
hmmm. I don't know if I would consider it my favorite per se, but it was probably my most memorable. Seeing as my b-day is the day after yours, you'll understand... (I have a January b-day for those of you that aren't in the know...) I had a pool party one year at the Betsy Mills Club. Don't worry - it was an inside pool. I don't polar bear. I was in second grade and it was neat because I never thought I would ever have a cool pool party- you know - having a winter birthday and all. My whole second grade class was there. Kirk McCutchin gave me a little stuffed duck I named Quackles. I still have it. really, I do. And my babysitter, Chrissy was our lifeguard (don't worry - she was qualified) and had to save someone who almost drowned - it was Ben McCurddy - the severely ADD kid. Of course we didn't know he was severely ADD at the time - no one knew what that was back then...

5) If you could be at home for 3 months, do you think your house would be cleaner than mine is?
Nope. My house is never clean. I pay people to clean it and I never clean it in the interim. Ok, maybe David vacuums or something- but I don't. I have so much going on that when I have a "slow spell" I just sit my lazy ass on the sofa and do nuthin'. I keep saying I'm going to organize the basement, finish decorating our bedroom or something heroic like that. But I don't. I have good intentions... High aspirations.... but nope.

3 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Good answers! And my house isn't clean either, so you're not losing any points there.

MadHatter said...

professionally speaking, I can say that exactly 72.3-99.9% of ADD should really be labeled "BAD"--doesn't stand for anything, just a bad kid in need of an ASS rearrangin'....(without the physical violence of course)

Sweet T said...

Amen MH.