Me, the hubby and KVeg are heading down for the festivities. I'm so excited!!! I was going to just get a new top but was sternly advised by KV that I CANNOT wear jeans. Apparently my EddieBauer/ LL Bean look just won't do at a NYC party... (so said KV)
Whatever...
I have spent countless hours SHOPPING... which y'all know I hate... looking for the "right" outfit. KV has drug me to just about every frickin' store our lovely mall has to offer on TWO separate weekends. After all this I won't be shopping for two more years... I can't stand to even look at clothing stores.
The goal was something sexy. Something that I wouldn't normally wear.
Well folks - goal accomplished. I bought a skirt, a top and shoes that will knock your socks off.
A friend affectionately nicknamed my skirt my "mullet skirt" - all business in the front, party in the back!!
See why??Yep - I'm actually going to wear this. (not with that top - this is just the pic off their website).
I would show you the shoes but I can't find them... plus they're a surprise for the hubby...
*wink*wink*
I will tell you that normally I'm about 5'6" - 5'7" with the shoes I'm easily 5'11". Maybe even pushing 6'. Not kidding.
And yes - I can walk in them...
I'm bringin' sexy to NYC.
meow!
9 comments:
yay for the mullet skirt! LOL
i've got to see these shoes...can't wait for pics!
Meow indeed! Are you going to mention that it's also your birthday tomorrow????
Susan Sarandon's F-me shoes...I guess you could name the baby Manhatten after it's conception city.
have an awesome time. feeling sexy is 80% of looking sexy. you go rock that outfit!
i just left a nice long message and the damndesnt thing happened... it didnt post so now i have to type it all over.
anyways, as i was saying ... you are going to have bunyons the size of MATZABALLS when you get done wearing 4" heels. Believe me... I know ALL ABOUT FEET now that I have sesamoiditis..... Perhaps I will become a spokesperson, start a research company and create a race.... "Race for the Sesamoid Cure" LOL.
I think by the time you are done wearing those shoes, your foot will resemble my '3-D graphic image' of sesamoiditis perfectly! Are you sure you want to put your feet through that torture?
Please post the video of drunk you and drunk hubby trying to get you out of that thing! Meow indeed!! Way to meet your health insurance deductable early in the year!!
MH - I'm envisioning the leather pants episode of Friends with Ross and the baby powder!
yup!
Post a Comment