You guys are great and funny! Thanks for the comments about Gertie.
Em - btw - David's response to your comment was "Oh God... it's not that big!"
Don't get me wrong - I'm not ungrateful for having a new car, esprecially one with so many bells and whistles. But you know - I was just attached to Gertie. But guys and your comments made me laugh.
But I do have the best husband in the world. And to help me settle into the Jeep he loaded a MILLION of my CD's onto my iPod and got me an adapter so I can utilize the auxilary jack in the car. That is the COOLEST feature EVER!!! I can rock out to my iPod now right through the car's sound system. I had one of those adapters before but it's just not the same... so I really didn't use it. (wow - all those years without a new car I'm realizing I've been missing out on a lot techno features....)
Now the problem is that I'm about out of space on my iPod and not all the important CDs aren't even loaded yet... maybe a new iPod for my bday?? *wink*wink*
(honey - if you're reading this my favorite nano colors are green and purple... ; )
Ok - now to get moving on getting some Disney and holiday pictures posted. You guys gotta see my brother-in-laws pornstache he came home with at Christmas... my MIL was not amused... I thought it was GREAT!!!
2 comments:
Screw the nano. Go with a 60 or 80gb. Trust me, it's great and you can have all the crazy songs you want. Use that in the car (and at home) and keep the little one for working out (load only your workout songs on it). I'm well over 4000 songs at this point, and I bee-bop down the road constantly. I have an iPod jack, too, and it's great! My iPod usually lives in my purse because of it... don't want to hit the road without it!
I got David an 80G for his bday... his iPod was like the first or second generation adn he was due for an upgrade!!!
DOn't tempt me... I was just thinking what I could do with the bazillion of Marriott points I have saved up.... I'm going to the site right now... damn you!! : )
Post a Comment