Well folks - I made it back from NYC in one piece! But there was a hiccup - David wasn't able to go : (
I'll spare you the details but he was quite pukey.. and needless to say after an hour on the road it was decided this was not his weekend to party in NYC. I turned the K9 SUV around and returned him to his warm bed and let Nikki and Liam watch over him.
KVeg and I continued on. I mean really - someone had to represent at the b-day party!!
All I can say is "Fun was had by all."
I'll post pictures soon.
But those of you who really know me will be shocked to know the following:
1 - I never once fell or even tripped in my shoes! although I did step on a poor boys foot - I think I probably broke his toe but he was too kind to admit it.
2 - I kept my shoes on all night and didn't even bitch about how much my feet hurt until actually on the way home!!!
3 - I danced like a rock star all night long!! and didn't even require coaxing!!!
4 - I didn't get to bed until FIVE AM!!!!
EAT THAT all you doubters!!! I know you're out there!!! You didn't think I could do it!!!
And I owe KV millions!! She made me look like a party girl (as much as possible, anyway) and kept me going all night long!!!!
A big WHOO HOO for KVeg!!!
2 comments:
I demand pictures before I'll be a believer.
Pictures, lady!
Post a Comment