Sorry - been out of town for essentially two weeks. One week I was in Vegas (for work) and last week I was in Scottsdale, AZ (for work).... But as usual I can still get myself in trouble..
Per the usual - I was sick the entire time I was traveling. Not so much "sick" I guess, but coughing up a lung(s). I always get some kind of sick this time of year and happen to be traveling this time of year. (plane, desert, plane desert again...) Go figure.
Anyway I managed to lock myself out of my room while in Scottsdale. It was actually a bigger deal than it sounds. It took 25 minutes and FOUR different guys to try and open it. Only me...
And my obsession with Rob Pattinson/ Edward Cullen is not waning. Emily - you promised it would go away in a week or two!! It hasn't. I think my husband is starting to get annoyed. (I read all four Twilight books while I was in Vegas - a book a night...)
Completely unrelated to Twilight - I swear - I bought a piano yesterday. I know, I know - most of you (all of you??) reading this are probably wondering why in the hell I did that. I used to play. Like for 6 years or so. I've really been wanting a piano for a few years now - gotta think these things through... So yesterday David and I found a great deal on one. It was more than I wanted to spend but it was definitely a great deal on it. I'll never have to worry about "trading up" for a better one at any point. It's a beautiful black, 48" Yamaha U1. If you know anything about pianos then you'll know this is a pretty good one. I'm very excited. It gets delivered tomorrow!!!!
4 comments:
Yeah, I must be the only person with a uterus not having any interest in reading those books. I think it's better this way!
Good luck with the piano. I had no idea you played.
maybe i should clarify. i was obsessed for a few weeks, which turned into most of the summer. i assumed this was attributed to reading the first 3 books and then having to wait all summer for the release of the final 4th.
i recommend finding some interviews of rob where he babbles about non-twilight stuff (he's much cuter when he doesn't speak).
ooooh, a piano!!!! how fun! congrats! both k and i have always wanted to learn to play.
on the twilight note - i, too, read all four books (a friend lent them to me during feb and mar). they were such fast reads that i figured it couldn't hurt. thought the first three were okay, although i had to keep reminding myself they were for a "young adult" demographic, but thought the fourth was terrible. and, to be the lone voice on this topic, i thought the movie was one of the worst i'd *ever* seen.
Mmm, have you seen the picture of Edward Cullen with a few days' beard growth on the cover of I can't remember what magazine this month? Maybe GQ? Anyway, HOT.
Post a Comment