Yes, I have been playing the piano. No, I'm not much past "Mary had a little lamb" - but I'll get there eventually. I'm waiting for D to come down and say "enough of that song already! play something else!!" But he hasn't... yet
I need to sell my antique pump organ. I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about it. I plan on putting it on craigslist but I'm not thinking this is where I'll get the best buck. Ebay, probably - but I don't know how to list it with the caveat that the shipping isn't included and that the buyer will be responsible for it - since it will be a lot if they don't live close. Any suggestions?
I'm hittin' the road again soon:
Baltimore
Baltimore again
Orlando
Palm Springs
Savannah
the beach
All of that is for work - except the beach part. My cuz' is getting hitched on a great little island in NC. I'm trying to have a better attitude about work travel since I at least rack up my frequent flier and Marriott points.
I'm really trying to get in a better mood since we're actually starting to see the sun here - but it's not working. Perpetual bummed-ness does not agree with my complexion either. I swear - more breakouts now than when I was 16! What gives?? Speaking of 16...
I have a special note to Sweet T - you really need to join FB if only for the reason to see your husband's adorable prom pictures, circa mid-1990's. It's a hoot!! I had a hard time picking myself out of the group pictures! What memories! (not bad, not necessarily good...) Oh, and I didn't post them - someone else from MYF did.... so don't blame me!
2 comments:
you can indicate in your e-bay listing that it's a pick-up-only item. i've seen those before....
ooooh! when are you going to savannah? kypp and i may be there sometime next month (we're debating between two places, so if our trips matched up i think it would swing things clearly in favor of savannah!).
our moods and complexions must be in sync. :-/
my husband uses ebay ALOT to buy and sell. here are some of his tips:
1. find out how much the organ is worth and put a 'reserve' on it. this is the minimum amount you are willing to sell it for.
2. when you post the item, there is a spot specifically for shipping where you can put your shipping policy. however, you will need to provide an estimated shipping cost. go on ebay and see if there are similar products out there and copy their shipping policies.
good luck!
Post a Comment