In the latest of corporate whining...
my boss walks in this morning giving me feedback of a few changes he thinks needs to be made to piece of sales literature for a new product we're launching....
...never mind he's reviewed this piece a few times already over the past 3 weeks (or so, probably longer...)
...never mind he approved the final version for printing...
... never mind he just signed the purchase requisition to get 3,500 of them printed...
... and never mind they are probably on the printing press as we speak...
And as he's told me before (although he didn't say it now - but I like to think of it as how he operates...)
"I don't want to hear about the labor I just want to see the baby."
2 comments:
thanks for reminding me why i left corporate america! i've had those same conversations; though the 'i don't want to hear about the labor, i just want to see the baby' would probably make me do something impulsive and irrational. at least it's friday!
Sounds like a peach!
Post a Comment