But I laugh at myself because I'll see some skinny girl with NO ass and think to myself (or say out loud to David) "Man she has NO butt! I'd rather have my badonkadonk instead of NOTHING!!"
Well I was cruising through some "celebrity slide show" today and came across this:
Ok - sorry if you think this is hot -but I think it's disgusting! I don't even know who this is (apparently I'm not up on the young, hip newcomers in the "industry"...)
Do you see her pencils??, uh, I mean legs??? Her thighs are about the same size as her calves!!! What is with that??
Ok, so her thighs don't touch when she walks. Big deal. Somebody make this girl EAT! No wonder woman of all ages have such horrible body images!! THIS is what's supposed to be deemed as attractive? Really??
In this girls defense there were many other photos in the slide show that I could have cropped out to use as examples too - but her picture was first.
So next time I bitch to myself about by thighs or ass I'll remind myself of this picture and just be glad I don't look like that...
1 comment:
I am the same way. I would rather be rubenesque than poke a hole in my guy's gut with a rib or knee.
Post a Comment