Saturday, August 21, 2010

the C-F Wedding

We are on our way home from cousin Lauren's wedding Kennebunkport, Maine. Since Lauren is a cuz of the hubby it was also a huge gathering of Italians... if only i hd taken video...

So I'm in the car and not in the mood to type out all the shennanigans on this tiny keyboard. But I will tempt you with a list of things I will share once IMm at a regular sized keyboard and have associated pictures to post.

Shennanigans of the Cusano Clan:
- "Hollywood's" suite (pants specifically..)
- "The Agent's" drinking game (and his underwear)
- "Blondie" and the "Dancing Queen"
- A glimpse of bush
- the air show
- The cheetos bandit

So there you have it. Once i review the pictures I might have more to add. But this will do to pique your interest and serve me as a reminder.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4

1 comment:

MadHatter said...

how is it I never realized your husband's peeps were Italian?????? and my interest is definitely piqued.