Back in the day I was a "Chemlawn Cutie". Although today I believe Chemlawn is trying to shake that name and is going with "TruGreen"....
But I felt compelled to follow up my previous softball report. If you played ball with me back in the 80's, particularly that fateful T-ball year, I'm happy to report I did not do cartwheels out in left field this past Monday.
However I feel the need to defend my cartwheels during T-ball. I know the ball is stationary, on a tee. But do you know how boring the game is??? Do you know how many people cannot hit the dang thing??? (it's a wonder any of the participants ever gradutate to hitting a moving ball...) There is hardly any action!! Especially in the outfield! C'mon! Six year old girls rarely hit a softball off a tee let alone into the outfield. Therefore I had every right to practice my cartwheels. I had gymnastics the next day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment