I was on vacation for 9 days. Came home and still took the following Monday off since my dad and his girlfriend were in town visiting. The hubby and I stayed home that extra day to take them to the wineries in our area. Needless to say, when I finally went back to work yesterday I had SEVERE vacation brain. I made it ALL the way to work and then realized I forgot my phone and my COMPUTER!! Duh!
Today I pulled a doozy. I was waiting for the bathroom to open up so I could finish getting ready for work. (hey - 4 people in a house with one shower??? Note to self - next house WILL have at least 2 full bathrooms. I don't care what it costs us!) I was in my jammies and decided to straighten a few things in my closet - namely putting shoes back in their rightful place where I'd just been kicking them off at night. (In the general direction of my closet - but not actually in it...)
I was on my knees leaning to put a pair away in the back of the closet and then stood up and back. and WHAM!! I scraped my butt cheek/ leg down the corner of my bedside table. OUCH!!!! Yes, I yelled out. It HURT! I told the hubby it was going to leave a great bruise for sure! Bathroom was still not open so I ran downstairs to use our half bath. That's when I realized the scrape was BLEEDING!!
I now have a band aid horizontal right in the crack where my butt meets my upper back thigh. It's lovely, let me tell you! Can't wait for the bruise to develop....
No comments:
Post a Comment